December 27, 2010

We definitely made the NICE list this year!

The holidays (while over for some unlucky folks) are in full swing and began with a bang for Andy and I at the Beistle's in West Bend. On Friday we braved the snow and made the 255 mile drive across the river and through the woods and made it safely to Grandma - and Grandpa's - house for Christmas Eve. The drive was long, made only longer by the fact that I was checking the time constantly wondering, "Are we there yet?" the whole way home. It was wonderful to spend time with my family and keep all of old traditions alive. We even had Alissa and Chris "with" us all the from New Jersey! (via Skype, of course) We exchanged gifts, ate tons of yummy food and had a merry time! Yes, Santa was very good to us, too! Andy's favorite gift was a Green Bay Packers fleece jacket and as for me, if I had a pick a favorite, it's a tie between a Keurig coffee maker and my new boots! Even Baby Kieffer received a few presents. We had such a great time at home and were sad to see it come to an end so quickly.

Now we're back at home, safe and sound and awaiting the next round of Christmas with the Kieffer family which will take place this week Wednesday. We feel very blessed to have such amazing families and are grateful for the time we get to see them.

More posts and updates to come later - but for now we're hoping that all of you who read our blog will play along and take our poll (on the left side) about the sex of the baby. Two weeks from tomorrow we'll know so you have until 8:30am Tuesday the 11th to get in your votes! Which will it be? Boy? Girl?

1 comment:

  1. It was great seeing you guys! Have fun in La Crosse! Oh, and I voted for a girl :) I was at the mall today looking at all the CUTE little baby clothes and I just wish we knew what the baby is so I can start stylin it up ;)

    ReplyDelete