I've been told that at some point a nesting instinct will kick in and I'll go crazy cleaning the house and preparing meals. Well, that hasn't quite happened yet as my husband so lovingly pointed out our dusty living room furniture to me yesterday. Oops, my bad. But another part of me is busy thinking of all the things I want to get ready before B-day. (That means baby day, or birthday... D-day just had so many dark and looming connotations.) One such thing, I need your help with! Once Baby Girl Kieffer makes her grand entrance into the world Andy and I want to share the news! (Duh!) I would like to send out an email to everyone instead of calling, texting, or the ever-so-annoying Facebook update. We'll be sure to include pictures! So here is your HOMEWORK, yes, I'm giving you all an assignment... look out, Mrs. Kieffer is on a roll!
Please either post a comment or send me an email with your email address in it so I can add it to the MASTER LIST if you'd like to be amongst the first to hear the good news. Immediate family, no need to do this. But I feel my awesome blog followers should be the privileged folks to receive some kind of notification before everyone else. Thank you so much!
Happy Friday to you all!
April 15, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



yay! I'd love to know when Baby Girl Kieffer joins the world! I'm so so so excited for you guys! cmbrown18@gmail.com
ReplyDeletezach's e-mail is fischer.zach@uwlax.edu
ReplyDeletechristopher.strange87@gmail.com
ReplyDelete