August 8, 2011

Happy Happenings

My daughter is two months old today! As I said to Andy last night, "She's survived her first two months with us, and more importantly, so have we!" It's gone by so fast and so slow... I can't really remember life before Mollie - I know there was a lot more wine involved though. ;)

We've been up to lots of fun the last couple of weeks. Our first road trip as a family went off without a hitch and we enjoyed our time in West Bend very much. Andy and I went to my friend Sarah Hoffman's wedding while we were there - it was our (my) first time away from Mollie for more than one hour. You're all wondering how I did, right?? Well, don't think bad of me for saying this, but I had such a good time and, while I did miss her, I didn't miss her. It was a lot of fun being out with friends again and enjoying some grown-up time, complete with some grown-up drinks!

Mollie also had her very first photo shoot, compliments of Aunt Alissa and Uncle Chris (shout out!!). She was a doll for the whole thing, didn't cry at all or get fussy. We managed 4 wardrobe changes! I was able to get a sneak peek from the photographer - here's what we have so far:






We're so excited to see the rest! And don't worry - I will share them with you all, I promise!

That's it for the updates - here's what's next!

1. New patio doors will be installed tomorrow (Tuesday, Aug. 9)! Yay!!!
2. Mollie's next doctor appointment is on Wednesday, the 10th... she gets her shots, yikes!
3. We're spending the weekend in La Crosse! We're excited for another road trip, and even more excited that this one is only an hour in the car. Mollie said she's pumped.

Here's Mollie on Monday (August 8) - 2 Months Old!!

trying out her new track suit

strike a pose! (I think this is her Zoolander face)

ready to head out for a workout with Mom!

Mollie and Lulu Bear - 2 months old




No comments:

Post a Comment