Hey guys! Mollie here, I'm taking over this blog! (Well, my mommy said I could.) I have lots of things to say so I hope you're ready to read!
From what I hear, lots of people like to read this blog to keep track of me and look at pictures of me - so it only makes sense that I tell you everything, too! I have been a very busy girl lately. I know that the last time you saw me on here was Christmas - so here comes a whole month's worth of stuff!
I spent a lot of time with Grandma Lois in January. Mommy and Daddy leave during the day sometimes (I don't know where they go) and then I get Grandma Lois all to myself! And sometimes Evie is there, too. She's nice and likes to play with me. Another cool thing that happened to me is all the baby food I get to have now! Mommy lets me eat pears, prunes, sweet potatoes, and I even tried peas. But I spit them out. Gross! I think sweet potatoes and pears are my favorite.I'll even sit nice in my highchair when I get to eat them. I still think wearing a bib is for babies...
The most fun thing to happen to me so far in January was a "vacation" (Mommy made me put the quotations around that word because we didn't go to a beach, and it's not a real vacation unless you get a tan) to Wisconsin Dells to celebrate Mommy's birthday. I don't know if we had a party, because there were no balloons. But there was cake and "juice" (again, Mommy made me put the quotes around that word, too) for Mommy and Daddy. I didn't really care about that stuff though because I got to go swimming!! Oh boy oh boy I love swimming! Mommy kept calling me a fish. We were the only people at the hotel in the swimming pool so I had all the room in the world to practice. I kicked my feet, practiced blowing bubbles, and even did some floating. The best part of the pool was the kiddie pool - but I just called it the Mollie pool. It was not too deep, nice and warm and had slides and bubbles and waterfalls and everything! I even tried swimming underwater like the fishes do, but my Daddy pulled me up out of the water before I got too far. It didn't matter I still wanted to do it again! After all that swimming I sure was sleepy - and when I woke up in the morning I got to go back to the Mollie pool again!
When we left Mommy and Daddy wanted to go shopping before going home. We only went to one store, some place called Carter's. All I know is that, even though it was Mommy's birthday, I was the one who got all the new clothes! She keeps telling me how I'm growing so fast... I don't mind though because I get to do lots of cool stuff now that I'm not a little baby anymore.
My daddy was being silly...
Hey, I'm 7 months old!
Look close, I have 2 teeth!!
Sometimes when I should be napping I do this instead...
Mommy calls this my Zoolander face, whatever that is. All I have to say is bring on the sunshine!
"Hey guys, I'm awake!"
Check out my new swim suit!
Doing a back float with Mom, she says I'm a natural.
My new clothes!
And I got to visit with Auntie Nicole for a little bit! (not my best picture)
Hi! My name is Mollie Olivia. I'm a busy baby living in a busy world! I was born in June to Janelle and Andy, the greatest parents a kid could ask for, who you probably know. This blog is a journal of my silly thoughts and the rambunctious activities that happen along my winding path of learning and discovering.
No comments:
Post a Comment