First it was the chocolate chips. Now, the butter. What's next?
Okay, a little background information. I was feeling very Betty Crocker-ish on Friday night and thought I should whip up a batch of homemade chocolate chip cookies. Yum! Well, we didn't have any chocolate chips. So off to the store we went all for a single bag of Nestle's chocolate chips. We arrive back home, eat dinner, watch a movie and somewhere along the way the cookies got left behind. (By the way, we watched The Social Network, and it was really good!) I thought I would use my Saturday afternoon to make cookies instead.
So now it's Saturday afternoon. I have my chocolate chips. What do I not have? The butter. Hmmmm... So now, do I go back to the store all for a few sticks of butter? Or do I just take this as a sign that my cookie binge was never meant to happen? Life is rough sometimes...
In other news, today marks a big day for baby Kieffer. She's 24 weeks old. That means "technically" I'm at the 6 month mark. It's so crazy to think that in a few short months we'll have another person in our family! Andy and I need those 3 months though. We still can't figure out a name! And it's the number one question everyone asks me - and frankly is getting a little annoying. I promise she will not remain nameless. We also need time to wash and put away all the little baby clothes we've been acquiring. Believe me, there are quite a few already! We've also signed up for a childbirth class and a newborn class at the hospital. Neither of us has a clue what we're doing so we figured it best to educate ourselves! Well, I think I'm either off to the store or getting back to cleaning - so many choices! :)
February 19, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment