May 22, 2011

Update:

Well we are officially into the home stretch everyone!! I hit the 37 week mark on Saturday which means I'm "full term" and baby could come (safely) any day now! Although, and not to burst your bubbles, but I don't think that will quite be the case. Let the (waiting) games begin!! While it's too late for anyone new to get in on the baby bet, I did receive updates on the current status of the game: 14 people are still standing strong and the jackpot hit it's high of $57! Good luck to all contestants... and remember, I do take bribes. ;)

Alissa Strange
May 24
6 lb. 11 oz.
19 in.
Grandma Matenaer
June 1
6 lb. 14 oz.
20 in.
Nicole Beistle
June 2
8 lb. 7 oz.
20 in.
Grandma Beistle
June 4
7 lb. 3 oz.
20 ½  in.
Emily Harvey-Serflek
June 4
8 lb. 4 oz.
21 in.
Steve Beistle
June 5
7 lb. 10 oz.
20 ½  in.
Amanda Kieffer
June 6
7 lb. 10 oz.
21 ¼  in.
Chris Strange
June 7
6 lb. 12 oz.
21 in.
Cheryl Beistle
June 10
7 lb. 15 oz.
21 in.
Barb Felt
June 10
6 lb. 9 oz.
21 ½ in.
Maureen Kieffer
June 14
 7 lb. 10 oz.
20 ¾ in.
Teri Strange
June 15
7 lb. 13 oz.
21 ½ in.
Peter Kieffer
June 16
7 lb. 9 oz.
20 ½ in.
John Strange
June 21
8 lb. 6 oz.
19 ¾ in.

And even though I didn't want to... here we are at 36 weeks, 5 days. So many people insist that I have "dropped" - but sorry to tell you that the doc said I have not. Looks can be deceiving! 

 

Well, it finally happened - I am a WATERMELON!

2 comments:

  1. I've been waiting FOREVER for the watermelon!! This means I'll get to meet her soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. on the bright side of the bet, if i do not win for tomorrow's date, i still have a chance for chris to win for june 7th. since he will not be able to recieve the winning money, i will gladly hold/spend it for him in the meantime ;)

    ReplyDelete