May 15, 2011

We're Getting There!

 Childbirth and Infant classes at the hospital? Check! Car seat inspected for safety? Check! Bags packed for the hospital? Check! Let the waiting game begin...

28 days from the due date. I'm just going to answer the question you're all thinking (and asking too). Yes, I'm starting to get a little scared. I'm ready, and then I'm not. I'm excited, and then I'm terrified. I'm exhausted, all the time. Hmmm this is so bittersweet. Name any kind of emotion, and I guarantee you I've felt it in the last 24 hours.

There is literally nothing left to do but wait. The worst part!

But now for some fun! :) The Baby Bet!!! (How many of you completely forgot?? I know I did! -- or should I blame that on my pregnancy brain?) Here are the latest standings!!!

GIRL



Alissa Strange
May 24
6lb 11oz
19in
Grandma Matenaer
June 1
6lb 14oz
20 in
Nicole Beistle
June 2
8lb 7oz
20 in
Emily Harvey-Serflek
June 4
8lb 4oz
21 in
Steve Beistle
June 5
7lb 10oz
20 ½ in
Amanda Kieffer
June 6
7lb 10oz
21 ¼ in
Chris Strange
June 7
6lb 12oz
21 in
Barb Felt
June 10
6lb 9oz
21 ½ in
Maureen Kieffer
June 14
7lb 10oz
20 ¾ in
Peter Kieffer
June 16
7lb 9oz
20 ½ in

And, the window of opportunity still exists to get back in if you foolishly picked a boy (like Andy and I did). Let Cheryl know, she's running things! scbeistle@charter.net

Oh yeah, I know how you all love the pictures - I have just one for you. This is the view that I get to enjoy every day... for about 4 more weeks! (give or take!)

1 comment:

  1. You're missing a lot of people on the baby bet! Call mom and she'll fill you in :) and also, mom says it's too late to get back in the bet...the window has closed. haha

    ReplyDelete