July 27, 2011

Over the River and Through the Woods

... to Grandma's house we go! Well, tomorrow we go. Today, we pack.

Our first official overnight trip with Miss Mollie begins Thursday. We'll be hitting the road sometime in the morning - whenever the little lady decides the best time will be ("best time" = clean, dressed, and full. When those three things all happen at the same time, that is the "best" time.) I'm anxious to see how she'll do in the car. I know she can handle a hour - but what about 4?? I have realized that Andy's and my days of getting in the car and powering through the 250 mile drive without stopping just to get there fast - are o-v-e-r. It's Mollie's way of saying, "slow down and enjoy the ride, Mom and Dad." Gee, thanks hun.

Well, after we survive the journey we're very excited about spending time at our destination! Highlights include, but are not limited to, Sarah's wedding, seeing the family, Mollie's newborn photo shoot, and a date night for Andy and I with free babysitting included! Things are looking good! :)

Today, I'll leave you with The Many Faces of Miss Mollie. What a diva - can you see a personality peeking through?

Hey Mom, take my picture!

Wait, I wasn't ready last time. Do it again.
I said I wasn't ready! Stop taking my picture!


Oh my gosh, Mom. You're never gonna get it right!

Cheese!

Did you get a good one?

You're seriously putting these pictures online?

No comments:

Post a Comment