Miss Mollie loves her bathtime! She is going to be a little fish - I just know it! I can't wait to see how these bath skills will translate to the swimming pool! :)
 |
| This may not be a smile - but I've never seen a more content baby |
And since we've been stuck inside trying to beat the heat for the past week - I don't have too many more updates. We're excited for a big new adventure next weekend though... Mollie's first overnight trip! We're packing up the Torrent and heading to West Bend, Wisconsin for my good friend Sarah's wedding. Very exciting stuff! The funny thing is that I've already begun to "pack". If this is anything like our trip to La Crosse (which was a simple day trip), it'll take us more time to pack everything and get it into the car than it will to drive to our destination. So far, so true. I have my lists already made (you know how I love a good list), and those are just for Mollie's stuff! This is going to be an interesting journey. It'll be worth all the work though to spend some time back home for what is shaping up to be a really fun weekend! Until next time... I'll leave you with this:
 |
| Raise your hand if you're the cutest baby ever! |
|
No comments:
Post a Comment