1. I am thankful for this past weekend. I had a wonderful time seeing my family and spending time with them here in Rochester. We even got to spend a little time with Alissa and Chris via Skype! :)
2. I have a wonderful father and husband, who spent many hours of their precious time off on Saturday putting together and installing a new garage door opener for our house. (Maybe you didn't know this, but we haven't had a working garage door opener since around Thanksgiving... meaning we had to manually open and close the garage door each time we had to leave or got home = annoying!) I love my new garage door opener and feel very spoiled!!
3. I have an equally fabulous mother who orchestrated the entire weekend, planned our meals, did my hair, and had time to spoil me and her granddaughter with wonderful gifts! The clothes fit me great, Mom! And I know Baby Girl Kieffer will love her changing table!
4. I felt appreciated at my job today. It is a nice feeling to know that you make a difference. Even if it's just for one person. I feel good knowing that I am an inspiration in a child's life.
5. I am blessed to be having a baby. I know I complain more than I should, but when I think about how many couples struggle everyday to get pregnant I feel very grateful that Andy and I are not one of them. It may have been a big surprise and it may not have been in our plans yet, but I wouldn't change a thing if I could. What is meant to be, will be. I have a feeling we are in for the best change of our lives.
P.S. It worked. I feel pretty darn good right now. Try it for yourself. Make a list of only good things. Read it twice. Smile.
Then get yourself a glass of wine (or juice!) and enjoy some good TV. The Bachelor starts now. I'm outta here! :)



You should be a writer Janelle! Really got me thinking about all the blessings Grandpa and I have - a wonderful family, a new great-grandaughter to look forward to and I could go on and on.
ReplyDeleteThank you Janelle - I love your blog!
Grandma B.